Are you worried that your pet may have been poisoned?
Vetonlines will contact the Animal Poison Line after the initial telephone assessment and provide a report on whether further treatment is needed. You’ll be notified as soon as possible, so you don’t have to worry about making an unnecessary trip to the vet!
What is the cost
£59.95 is charged between 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday. | £92.95 is charged at all other times including bank holidays.
8am to 8pm Monday to Friday
Initial assessment, contacting the Animal Poison Line and providing a report: £24.95.
Other times including bank holidays
Initial assessment, contacting the Animal Poison Line and providing a report: £47.95
Animal Poison Line service: £35 is charged 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday. | £45 is charged at all other times including bank holidays.
Should your veterinarian need to contact the Veterinary Poison Information Service line in relation to your case, you could be eligible for a reimbursement of the Animal Poison Report fee from Vetonlines (this does not include the consultation fee).
Request a Refund
BEFORE YOU CALL
Please have as many of the following details as possible ready when you call:
1. Your pet’s details: Name, age, breed and weight.
2. What your pet has eaten or been exposed to? e.g. the drug or product/brand name.
3. How has your pet absorbed the potential toxin? e.g. Have they eaten, inhaled or has it been on their skin.
4. How long ago was your pet exposed to the potential toxin? e.g. estimated minutes, hours.
5. How much of the potential toxin have they been exposed to? e.g. unit of measure and estimated amount.
6. Is this the first time your pet has been exposed to this toxin? e.g. If this has happened in the past, when.